My name is Margarethe Beckett, and I am a fully qualified, bacp-accredited psychotherapist, EMDR – EFT – and Emotion Code practitioner and Gestalt counsellor.
I am committed to high quality work and friendly, personalised service and will offer you exactly that when you contact me.
I am fluent in German and have worked in education abroad for 15 years. Since I qualified as a counsellor and psychotherapist I have worked in the UK in a very busy GP surgery and a variety of educational settings. I have also run a Counseling Service for a very vibrant and busy organisation in the inner city of Birmingham. At present I am part of a team at a Birmingham Health Clinic and work in private practice.
Training and Qualifications
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills
- Certificate in EFT
- Certificate in EMDR
- Certificate in The Emotion Code
- Birth Art Practitioner
- Endorphin Effect Practitioner
- Trained in Therapy and Art
- Training in Body Psychotherapy
- Training in Somatic Experiencing
- Accredited member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (bacp)
- Registered with the United Kingdom Register of Counsellors/Psychotherapists (UKRCP)
- Member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET
Code of Ethics
- I adhere to the BACP code of ethics
- I demonstrate the capacity for independent, competent, ethical practice
- I receive regular supervision
- I undertake ongoing professional development
- I have valid Professional Civil Liability Insurance